Pages

Friday 31 July 2009

A new beginning

shuush,

it's oh so quiet as i open this little blog of mine, but we all have to begin somewhere, right?
Fluffy puffy was the name given to this new creation by my 12 year old daughter. I thought it was girly and a little bit fun, and that's what I hope to provide with this blog.

My interests are:

  • make-up: fav brands would be mac, E.L.F, rimmel, revlon, maybelline, NYX. I went through my make up snob phase at thre beginning where I only bought MAC, but soon came to realise the price doesn't always agree with the quality.
  • nails: fav brands would be: china glaze, opi, essie, NYC
  • nail art: I'm a HUGE konad fan...the only issue is finding time to do it nowadays with 2 daughters and a puppy to look after. I'm hoping this blog will encourage me to return to my evening rituals.
  • skin care: I am a dermalogica lover as it seems to be the only thing that keeps my sensitive skin clear and calm
  • hair: my big problem area...always on the lookout for a great shampoo that doesn't irritate my scalp.
I hope to get posting more often, and include images etc...and maybe someone will actually read this ;)

bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails