Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

BLOG SALE (MAC including HELLO KITTY & LE products)

I am selling some mac makeup, including some ltd edition stuff, as I don't use it. :) I hope someone else can enjoy it! If you wish to see pictures, please ask me and I will make them available to you.

Feedback

Ebay   MUA

Shipping

PAYPAL only

*Postage to UK/Europe is £1.50 for 1st item (add £1.00 for each additional item)
*Postage internationally is £3.00 for 1st item (add £1.00 for each additional item)
*If you require recorded delivery, let me know and you can pay the extra cost incurred.
*I will post within 1/2 working days, however I am not responsible for items lost in the post. I will keep receipts, and send to you so you can claim from the post office if this happens though.

Payment is required within 48 hours of invoice, or the item goes back on sale.

Also if paying by paypal - please follow my instructions in the invoice to avoid paypal fee's, or I will have to add them to your end sale price.






The Blush:

plum foolery (very lightly used) £10

hello kitty tippy (used 2x) £30

The eyeshadows:
Hello Kitty Too Dolly Palette (used 3x) £25

Photo Realism Quad (used 2x) £25

Mac Spiced Chocolate Quad (used 3x) £25
*pending

Deep Truth in original pot(used lightly) £6

Creme de Violet (used lightly) (depotted/label + magnet) £4
Sprout (depotted/label + magnet & recieved in a swop) this loooks like water has been used on it. Still useable though £3
Paradisco (depotted/label + magnet) (used 3x) £5
Tempting (depotted/label +magnet) (used 2x plus very full pan!) £6
Goldmine (depotted/label +magnet) (used 1x) £6

Plumage (depotted/label +magnet) (used 1x) £6
The Lipsticks:

Up the Amp (used 2x) £8

O (used 4x) £8

Kirsh (used 3x) £15

Hello Kitty Big Bow (used 2x) £14 *pending

Bubbles (used 2X) £10 *pending


The Lipglosses:
(All of these used once or twice, as I don't really wear lipgloss)

emanuel ungaro see through lip colour in not so shy - approx 1/3 left £7

oyster girl £6

 jampacked (Cult of Cherry) £10

 c thru £6

instant gold £6

cherry blossom £6

baby sparks dazzleglass (approx 1/3 left) £7

(9) love nectar lustreglass £6

(10) cushy white £6

The MSF:

So Ceylon (swatched x1 used x1) £25 *pending

Redhead (lightly used 6x) £20 *pending

I am going to start there, and add more later :) Thanks for your interest - feel free to leave questions for me.

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails