Pages

Friday 14 August 2009

My project 5 pan decision, and a big thank you!

The first I heard of project 10 pan was in a lollipop26 video, so I'm not sure who started the bandwagon, however I'd like to sincerely thank them for a GREAT idea.

I will freely admit up til very recently (say the last year...), I did not buy much makeup. I had my stash - small but functional, and wore the same look daily. Having been a beauty therapist, and freelance makeup artist in years gone by (before kids), - I had obviously fallen into a deep boring rut without noticing.

Enter youtube, and people lie lollipop26, pixiwoo, petrilude to name a few - my eye's bulged with new possibilities for my face, and the buying began. It started with mineral companies - everyday minerals (blah), fyrinnae (love), then NYX, and next moved rapidly to mac. But mac is expensive, and I only have one face to paint.

I also have 2 kids to feed, clothe and keep happy, a house that needs a new kitchen, and lots of improvements to prevent me going crazy, and no rich husband to spoil me! Therefore something had to give - and project 10 pan gives me the motivation to do it.

I am going to concentrate on the following:

Makeup
Skincare
Shampoo & Conditioner
Fake Tan

I had already started on the shampoos and have used up a good 4 bottles, but I'm not going to count them. So we begin - no more purchases until I have used up 10 items. Will I manage it? I may have to stop reading blogs / watching youtube but I'll try ;)

Lastly and even more important I want to THANK each and every one of you who has followed me. It means the world that people with as much choice as you guys do here - would think my blog is worthy of reading. So, many thanks!!!

I will continue to reiew products I have purchased, so stick around, and if you have any ideas of things I should do, or try with the blog...feel free to throw them in a comment.

Happy friday guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails